The signs are posted and I am getting pumped but one thing is wrong. . . I AM NOT RUNNING!!!! Besides the fact that I just started a job and I have been out an entire week. So, last night I did what I usually do to get me up and running- I pep talked myself.
You really want to spend more money on races and you can not even get up and train? You are impossible. Apparently, you are rich. I thought we just started a job. Doris from four months ago would not have been like this. She would have forced herself to run. You better get up tomorrow or don't complain about things or feeling tired or any mess like that. GET UP!!! GET UP AND RUN IDIOT!!!
So, this morning I got up started laundry and ran! Boy, did I run!
Morning Run Stats
Distance- 3.39 miles
Time- 35:47
Average Pace- 10:33 min/mile
Calories- 390
Morning Music
Seraphim- Simian Moble Disco
Pass that Dutch- Missy Elliott
No Church in the Wild- Jay Z and Kanye West
In it Together- Human Life
Get Right- Jennifer Lopez
Rocketeer- Far East Movement
Lord Give Me a Sign- DMX
Love Hangover- Diana Ross
Nothing Like a Cool Morning Run

No comments:
Post a Comment