Monday, September 3, 2012

Run before travel

Before the rain, before the last minute trip to Wisconsin Dells, before the "stomach pains" I ran. I did a very short run of 2.5 miles before the packing and rain hit. I felt good about it all day and I still had energy the rest of the day to do some serious sightseeing.

I became a little adventurous and listened to Pandora instead of the music I have downloaded on my phone. It was a fun run adventure! I listened to Micheal Jackson, Stevie Wonder, DeBarge and then switched the channel to hear Pitbull, David Guetta and Nikki Minaj.

The next time I take a road trip, I am doing yoga during and making sure to take time out and run before packing!

( note to self- I should have packed my shoes and some running gear because there were massive hills and turf out there. But, I had no space to fit anything else. Grrr!)

Travelling will be an excuse to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment