Thursday, September 20, 2012

Plank Challenger Day 20

Out of the 20 days of the plank challenge I believe I have done it 13 times but there are days where I am doing plank twice.

Today, I did plank twice. The first is the 30 seconds and the second being me pulling out my Chicago Women's mat and doing a side plank with one leg up which I kept falling over.


I have not run since the Bucktown 5k but I want to get back into running. Most days, I get off work and I am so hungry and then I sit there and the weather has been great for running so I should hit that pavement with all I have. Also considering that I still want to sign up for the Monster Dash. (Hot Chocolate Race has been registered for but not the Monster Dash or the Turkey Trot.)

Embrace the plank! Have a great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment