Sunday, I had this nagging feeling in my left hip. I wanted to run because it was my body telling me to get up and do something but I was busy all day Sunday with going to the movies, picking up my shirt and swag for the next race and errands. Monday- I began to get my routine ready for my sculpt class on Tuesday and doing laundry. Tuesday- stretching and still getting ready for class and OW! I collapse to the ground and unable to move without pain.
The pain was in my left cheek. That nagging feeling in my left hip was my warning to slow down as I kept going. Two days before my race I pull a muscle. I pull my piriformis muscle.
Interesting enough, the pain has went down as I have been still smiling, laughing, cracking jokes, limping and walking around the house, still cleaning, icing and stretching. I am feeling better but I am not going to run tomorrow. . . I am going to limp that race!!! I will have my slowest time ever but it will be the fastest time for someone who injured themselves two days before.
No comments:
Post a Comment