Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Running still sucks despite continued running

So far, the thread has been to run one day and sit out for the next and do floor work. I have been working on floor work since the pandemic hit but never anything that I did daily. Just incorporating more into daily life. While washing the clothes and letting the water dissolve the oxy clean and cleaner:

1. plank pose for 1 minute
2. side plank pose for 10 seconds per side
3. squat jumps- 10 total
4. jump each step
5. 5 burpees

I then put the clothes in the washing machine. Squats are done when taking the clothes out of the dryer and into the basket.

It may be a while before the next post due to still trying to decide the best running app since I am in week three of this and now friends and family know I am back to running. My endurance has increased as I can run longer without totally being out of breath. Running still sucks though. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment