Tuesday, June 22, 2021

It's all about the shoes!

 I stopped running last year due to the safety of my area. I continued to work out and kept a *somewhat* healthy diet but that didn't put me back on the pavement. I moved and now I am in the burbs. I wanted to run but stopped. Then, I began to wake up early. Then came the solar eclipse that I knew I wasn't going to see. Well, here we go again. . . 





First time running was hard. 


I even forgot how to set my run app that I placed. So, here we go again. Back running but now I have a couple of problems and I have drives that will determine that I have no choice but to run.

I need new shoes!

Edit: This was created in June of 2021. I ran daily for about a month. Fast forward to 2022. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment