Sunday, October 14, 2012

Colorful Me!

Race #6- although it did not seem like a race at all. . .

Pre-race photos. . . .




While in line, a lady took a picture of my bum. LOL! The color run is def the happiest 5k on the planet. I think it is almost insane to run around and have people throw color on you but I ran it all the way except for the color stations where I got good and colorful. I even got old friends running with me!

Of course this was before the race. . . here we are after running and stopping in order to embrace the colors. . . 






I even hacked up some blue this afternoon. LOL! May be some candeling would work.




Yup, I was a dirty girl.

After cleaning up skin and hair. Close up of the necklace. . .
I so earned that!

colorful race #6- The happiest 5k on the planet!





No comments:

Post a Comment