The "Sole" Chronicles

Learning from mistakes and becoming a true runner

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2013 Soldier Field 10 Mile

2013 Soldier Field 10 Mile
Posted by Eclectic Lotus at 9:32 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Eclectic Lotus
I am vegan. I am a chiropractic internist with starting up my own practice. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a woman of color in a multicultural home.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2020 (3)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2013 (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2012 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Chinese Laundry for New Balance
      • Colorful Me!
      • Color Run
      • 2013 Chicago Women's Half Marathon
      • 2013 Soldier Field 10 Mile
      • 2013 Proves to be MORE
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.